Saturday, August 16, 2008

Intro


Hello all!

This blog is for my family and friends who would like to know what I'm up to in Europe during fall semester 2008. I haven't gone yet, but my parents wanted the blog to start now so they know they can access it.

I'll be heading first to Barcelona and then straight to Valencia, only to continue to Bunol, Spain to participate in the world famous Tomatina tomato fight. The parents are worried...

That all starts on August 24, however, when I fly out. I'll be arriving in Europe the 25th. Between now and then I have a week-long Leadership development workshop. We'll see how that goes.

Aside from the plans listed above, and getting to Paris by September 4th to begin orientation there. A few days later, I'll have more orientation, and then I'll begin classes. I'll be studying business. My classes will be in French. Hopefully I can keep up!

Hopefully I'll be able to post more than once weekly, although I won't post again until I'm in Europe since not much will be happening until then...

For now, it's back to packing!

2 comments:

james said...

Bon jour michel,
we have many French freinds from medicin Sans Frontier and art collectors from the French embasy in Kathmandu, so i have gran appreciation for the French..

enjoy your well deseved livin as an expat for awile..

if you are ion the soth there is amazing tibetan buddhist center called Lerab Ling near Montpelier, which is run by sogyal rinpoche famed for the book Tibetan Book of living, i have met him in nepal 2 times,.

enjoy the Moment French wines so you can give reports to your dad and beignets...and oh yes your studies..

Bon voyage,, Uncle Jim

Odéon said...

alright, thanks for the advice! i´m in spain now and it's already been so great!

i think we might go to southern france after this, so i´ll see about the buddhist center.

thanks!